/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Prayer Request

I have two very urgent prayer requests.

The first is for my great uncle who collapsed last night. The last I've heard they were not sure if he would live, nor were they sure of the cause of the collapse.

Second, I've been following the story of a little girl named Ashley here

Today her father posted the following:

We ask that you would please pray for Ashley today. Her blood pressure is dangerously high. It was to high last night and when we came in this morning it had gone above some of the numbers they had told us yesterday would be dangerous. They tell us the main risk for these BP numbers is stroke.
We ask for your prayers and ask that you would spread the word to those you know who follow Ashley's Story.
DAVE

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • And while I`m at it, I`ll pray for you and your family to have a merry Christmas.

    By Blogger L., at 4:24 PM  

  • Thank you and God Bless L.

    -Lauren

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com