/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, March 05, 2007

Blogger's Block?

I haven't written much lately. Quite honestly, I haven't had much to say. It's not that I don't care enough to write, but more that the absurd horror of abortion has frozen my keys.

I've written volumes on the subject, but at the end of the day the reality seems unimaginable.

Did I really write over 100 posts about women paying to harm themselves in order to kill their children? 100 posts about doctors casting aside the first tenants of medicine? Doctors who kill.

How could this be happening? Regardless of your stance on the legality of abortion, step back and look at the what is really going on. Thousands of women every single day pay to have their children killed. Doctors maintain practices solely to kill their patients. We, the American people, pay for this to happen.

How can I begin to do this justice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com