/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Sunday, March 12, 2006

All we need is love.

Brother Fuller had an interesting sermon today about endurance and love. More specifically, how love increases our endurance. I believe that a fatal flaw of the Pro-life movement has been burn out. Our anger at the institution of abortion has caused lethargy in our movement. I am excited at the new wave of pro-lifeism that seems to be sweeping our nation. A movement not of anger at the horror, but of love for the hurt. To see the end of the battle we must turn away from the anger, and reach for love. I know this is a rather simple statement, and probably long past the point of relevance but I believe it to be the truth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com