/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Prayer Request:Death in Family

Please pray for my mother's family today. My great uncle passed away yesterday. Pray for his soul, and for the hearts of my family.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Lauren,

    I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you will be comforted with fond memories.

    I wanted to invite you to my new blog where I am selling a look-a-like of Barbara's apron (from Mommy Life.)

    By Blogger Smockity Frocks, at 12:10 PM  

  • Oh Lauren,

    I'm so sorry for your loss and that I have been unavailable. I'll catch up with you soon. I hope all is well.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com