/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Prayer Request: What is happening to me?

It's not often I post a personal prayer request, but today I really need it. For the past few months I've been having a lot of health problems that only seem to be getting worse. It looks like we wont be able to get pregnant and stay pregnant again without medical intervention, and our insurance covers one (1!) cycle of drugs... EVER. So now we're in a really scary place because we know that my luteal phase is too short to sustain a pregnancy, but we don't want to give up hope of another child. This is definitely a God thing, and we would appreciate your prayers.

Last cycle I had an ovarian cyst burst, and I fear that using our one lifetime assisted cycle now would be a very poor decision. Every cycle seems to be worse and less fertile, so we're afraid if we wait too long we may forever miss the chance.

In addition to this (or perhaps they're related?) my gluten intolerance seems to have spread to a general food intolerance and eating anything at all turns my stomach.

I'm just in a really bad place right now.

2 Comments:

  • May God bless you.

    I don't know what else to say.

    ((hug))

    By Blogger Young Christian Woman, at 6:01 AM  

  • I'm not sure how you can hate so freely yet expect help from God.

    Have you always hated abortionists and pro-choicers or only since you have had difficulty conceiving a child?

    I don't ask out of hate, but I ask out of curiosity for how one can hate so openly and freely.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com