/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Commitment to Loveliness




1. Finish all the post-vacation laundry.
2. Finish setting up my dressing table.
3. Finish painting the sofa table.
4. Figure out some way to deal with my rebellious skin.
5. Learn at least one new recipe.

2 Comments:

  • I'd love to see pictures of your dressing table and sofa table when you've finished them!

    By Blogger MamaBirdEmma, at 1:52 PM  

  • I will be sure to post pictures!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com