/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Post-Abortion E-cards

I found a link to these e-cards over at feministe. At first I found them a bit trite (the first announces that you think the abortive mother made the "right choice"). The rest though seemed supportive and loving. Though I world love to see the day when no women would need such a card, I think these are a thoughtful way to reach out to women who are in pain.

If only Exhale could care about the children as well.

2 Comments:

  • I find it creepy that Exhale can recognize the need for comfort and healing, while still embracing abortion as a valid and palliative choice.

    Still....

    By Blogger Christina Dunigan, at 4:40 AM  

  • Me too! I feel very conflicted about Exhale. On one hand I feel that they offer false comfort and true life, but on the other I know that they DO help women who might otherwise not come to get post-abortive help because of sociatal lies that "Those religious people will guilt you!"

    By Blogger Lauren, at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com