/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, March 08, 2007

A good distraction-Clothing meme

I found this over at charming the birds from the trees

A: What accessories do you wear everyday? I used to wear a beautiful necklace my grandmother gave me for my highschool graduation, but it was torn off by my diaper bag one day.

B: What is your beauty routine? Wake up, shower, was face w/ only water (I have very sensitive skin), moisturize with soy moisturizer, put in contacts, put on foundation.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? For myself? I think a skirt from Banana Republic. My mom bought me a few youthful summer items. I'm trying to decide if they're my style.

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both. One is very small for unmentionables. We also have a built in shelving unit in our closet. We're supposed to be getting an antique dresser from my in laws soon.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? None, I'm horribly allergic to ear ring posts. I'm actually considering having all my nice earrings made into some other form of jewelry.

F: What type of figure do you have? A bit taller than average, with a slim but curvy figure.

G: Do you wear glasses? As rarely as possible. I look much better without them, but my vision is 20/800. Only when sick or tired to I wear them.

H: What type of handbag do you carry? I have a Dooney and Burke bag that my mother in law bought me a few years ago. I carry that our Holden's diaper bag depending on the situation. I also have a more formal bag.

I: What is your ideal style? I really modest, yet feminine clothing. I LOVE the shirt dresses from the 40's and 50's and really strive to style myself after that time.

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now? Just my wedding band

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings? Knee-hi's no. Thigh hi's yes. Is that too risque?

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? I like to but I rarely do.

M: Do you wear makeup? If yes, what products do you use? Bare Natural powder foundation, Sephora brighting foundation, Benefit Boing undereye concealor, Sephora blush, E.L.F mascara, various eyeshadows to match my fancy.

N: Do you wear nightgowns? No, but I'd love to get some.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? My gorgeous green Brooks Brothers coat Oliver bought me for Christmas, sometimes a scarf, hat or gloves.

P: What is your favorite perfume? I actually don't wear any.

Q: Is your motto "quality over quantity" when it comes to clothing and accessories? Yes. I'd rather have one really well made skirt or shirt over five or six poorly made ones.

R: Do you wear rain boots? Nope, it's pretty dry in Texas

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? Neither, I just put my cold feet on poor Oliver.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yes, we received some beautiful luggage for our wedding.

U: What is your daily uniform? In cold months, a knit skirt and turtleneck and in warmer months a linen or cotton skirt and tee.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair? I had a veil, and my hair was done up with pearls.

W: Do you wear a watch? Yes, but it doesn't work! It's a vintage 50's watch my grandmother gave me and I love it.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel eXtremely beautiful? There was this versace dress that I didn't buy that made me feel like a star. I'm always hoping I can somehow track it down.

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? Cashmere

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Hm, if the buttons are delicate then buttons, otherwise a hidden zipper.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com