/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Hating Abortionists

Abortionists are easy to hate. Even when we pray for them and claim to love them, it is easy for hateful speech to leave the mouths of the pro life community. We hate injustice, but we should not hate people.

A verse I found very telling is 1 John 3:15

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.


Wow. My husband hit in on the head when he said "It seems to me that the pro life community is at much at risk as the abortionists, for spiritually we are judged equally"

Now I know that as a whole the pro life community is very loving. I also know that it is very hard to remain loving when faced with murder and malice. We must. For in order to rise above the killing, we mustn't despise the executioner. For though there are many that will flaunt the death of innocents, even more do they need loving prayer.

So I am asking God to help me not let vile attacks escape my lips. Though trite, the adage of loving the sinner and hating the sin must reign in my life. For it is impossible for me to achieve anything while carrying around hatred for the people who are lost in their sin. It is my job to bring light, not to throw mud.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com