/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Urgent Prayer Request!

My friend jacque over at jacquefromtexas just found out that her mother suffered a heart attack and was diagnosed with pneumonia and is hospitalized.

Jacque talked to her mother (who was awake), still she urgently requests your prayers.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com