/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mat. 21:21

Please pray in all faith for my husband's grandfather. He is in acute renal failure, and has a host of other problems. His name is Bill. He DOES NOT want to die. Pray without doubt for his healing.

21Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

22And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

King James Version (KJV)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com