/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Walk America, March of Dimes, and Abortion

Most of the readers of my blog know that I am the mother of a preemie. My son was born with IUGR at 31 weeks. He is now a healthy, happy nearly two year old!

As a mother of a premature child, I naturally supported March of Dimes. They save babies! Right?

Well the answer is yes, and no.

They do amazing work to help give *some* children the chance of life. However, they are huge proponents of amniocentesis and are quick to support "options" when the results are not positive.

Therefore, I can not support the organization. If anyone knows of a pro-life organization that supports prematurity research I would be ecstatic. Until then, I must prayerfully consider where I put my money and my endorsement.

1 Comments:

  • Hey my sister in law gave birth to a premature little girl (about 32 wks, I think) last August with IUGR. She is still only 13lbs and only now coming out of 0-3 month clothes. She has had no complications, praise God, but I was wondering if your son is back "on the charts" now that he is 2 and if so, how long did it take?

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com