/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, April 26, 2007

You're Not an Incubator, but Your Mindset is Deplorable.

I am so sick of pro-choice women lamenting that mean pro-lifers see them only as walking incubators. I am so sick of the incessant whining about how hard pregnancy is, and how difficult it is to give a child up for adoption. I am sick to death of comments that bemoan the mental anguish that comes with adoption, while pretending that abortion is akin to a church cakewalk.

I am sick of having to justify life to people determined to kill. I am sick of having to sugar coat holding a newborn to those who would rather kill their child and be done with it.

There are so many good women in the world who are misled. I want to help them. I believe that they can be helped.

On the other hand there are so many heartless women who see only ME ME ME ME ME without a thought of anyone else. It is sickening.

Let's just be honest. We pay 300 dollars to have a doctor kill our child. There is nothing noble about that scenario. I am so sick of justifications. Abortion is wrong. It is wrong to kill your child. Wrong.

If you need help carrying your pregnancy to term, I'm ready and willing. If you need help finding housing, I'll do my best to put a roof over your head. If you want to moan and complain about how pregnancy makes your boobs saggy and your belly button poke out, please just leave.

There are good people who are pro-choice (l. I'm looking at you) I just haven't seen many of them out lately.

4 Comments:

  • Lauren,

    Thank you for your candor and truth. I had 4 very difficult pregnancies, because I am an insulin-dependent

    diabetic. Not many women know how hard it is to carry a baby for 9 months, and have to meticulously watch

    their food intake, testing 6-8+ times a day, weekly appointments, ultrasounds, stress-tests, amnioscentices

    (sp?), inducements, frightening warnings, etc., like I did with each pregnancy. I also endured so much

    criticism, rebukes and lectures (from "well-meaning" bystanders, professionals) about how dangerous it was

    for me to even get pregnant. My heart was compelled to have these beautiful children. My three oldest are

    healthy, and following after God and His will. My youngest daughter, died at age 2 1/2 from a heart

    condition, and is in the presence of the Lord continually.

    Regardless of how hard it was to carry each one to term, to care for them as they have grown into young

    adulthood, or even watch one go into eternal bliss in heaven, it was the most obedient, loving, unselfish,

    completely fulfilling (in an earthly sense) thing I could have done as a woman. I am so blessed and

    grateful God chose/allowed me to become a mother. What a privilege to serve Him in this way! I hope my

    testimony of what God can do with "broken" people, in the middle of difficult times (hard pregnancies) will

    be an encouragement to those who don't know just what kind of Way-Maker God is. He is great -- greater

    than our needs.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    By Blogger Kathleen F., at 10:58 AM  

  • Kathleen, thank you so much for yout testimony. You caught me after reading some "I'm not sorry" type posts and it helpes so much to see the better side of humanity.

    God bless you for your courage and strength. Thank you so much for posting on my site.

    Lauren

    By Blogger Lauren, at 11:25 AM  

  • Sorry for the weird formatting there. I don't know what happened and when I tried to fix it I got an error message.

    By Blogger Kathleen F., at 11:36 AM  

  • Lauren, Thank you for your encouraging words on the web. You have been an encouragement to me. The world is hurting and needs the Savior, and I hope to join with many to bring His truth and light and love to people.

    I was drawn to your brave words about life and the tragedy of abortion. I've know too many women who have suffered for decades because of this horrible lie that has been bought that the unborn are not living human beings, formed in the image of God. My testimony of His love for my pre-born child is found here:

    Where There's Life, There's Hope

    By Blogger Kathleen F., at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com