/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Doctors Appt. Today

Just a quick post to let everyone know I have an appointment with my OB today to get an HcG draw. Prayers would be appreciated.

3 Comments:

  • Do you know if you will be able to hear back today or not? I really hope that you will. I am so sorry that they kept you waiting earlier today. :( I hope you will be able to find a better doctor soon. Your current one doesn't sound very nice from what you said at Jill's site.
    You're in my prayers.

    By Blogger Bethany, at 1:16 PM  

  • Blah, at this rate it seems like I will *NEVER* find out. Thank you so much for your prayers.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:50 AM  

  • Maybe today you could just try to keep as busy as possible so that tomorrow will come sooner. Make a loaf of bread, or deep clean a room...something that will take your mind off of it for a while...I know that's nearly impossible though. (hug) I hope you'll get the results bright and early in the morning tomorrow. Please post an update as soon as you find out.
    Thinking about you!

    Bethany

    By Blogger Bethany, at 7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com