/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Still Pregnant

Just making a quick post to let everyone know I'm still pregnant. My doctor has given up hope (the last results pointed to miscarriage) and has discharged me from care until next week. So I don't know anything other than that I am still physically pregnant. We praise God for that! Keep me and little bee (or Furgus as Jacque so lovingly calls him/her) in your prayers.

We know that God is stronger than any diagnosis, even death. We saw Him work a miracle in Holden's life. We pray for Him to heal this child. We have bound Satan and loosed ourselves from his grasp. We know that we are in God's hands alone.

Praise be to God.

7 Comments:

  • Fergus Von Quintus.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 6:48 PM  

  • I am so happy to hear this, Lauren! I was worried about you and your baby after reading your last post. Did you have an ultrasound done? How far along are you?
    I hope that your pregnancy will continue on, and the baby will stay safe!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:57 AM  

  • Lauren I am so sooooo sorry. I totally misread your post. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:19 AM  

  • It's ok Bethany. We still have faith, regardless of what the doctor says. Until I physically miscarry, there is hope.

    We were told that our son was dead. With 100% certainty, yet he is alive!

    We do not know what God's plan is, but we do know that he has given us this time for a reason. We will continue in prayer regardless of the amount of time this child is alloted.

    Thank you so much for your prayers. I know that you just went through this, and I'm sure the wounds are still fresh. I've been thinking and praying alot for you during this time.

    God bless,

    Lauren

    By Blogger Lauren, at 8:31 AM  

  • Prayers continue...

    By Blogger L., at 1:47 PM  

  • Praise God! I will be praying for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • Praise god that you are still pregnant. I hope that you are able to give birth to a healthy baby, but in whatever happens, may God be glorified.

    By Blogger Young Christian Woman, at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com