/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, May 10, 2007

HcG 35

Ok. My HcG levels 35. Which is a pretty good rise, not great, but not terrible. It fits perfectly with a 72 hour doubling time, which according to the national pregnancy association is the outer limits of "ok".

My doctor is a bit concerned because the levels are so low, but I'm believing that this is due to a miscalculation of ovulation and not a indication of something wrong with the baby.

Please pray for us during this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com