/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Boo for Expired Tests!

After hearing the wonderful news that my hormones are a-ok I couldn't help but take a mid-day early pregnancy test.

Then I looked at the package and realized that it expired this month. DOH!

I'm not about to waste my non-expired test on a mid-day sample!

(can you tell I'm excited?)

3 Comments:

  • You have peed through all of those tests I gave you?

    I guess I need to get you some more.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 10:14 AM  

  • By the way, I am proud of you and your luteal phase. :)

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 10:14 AM  

  • Haha that was the last of 'em!

    I was like "woohoo I found another pregnancy test" then "CRAP it's expired :("

    However, I *did* pee on a target brand test and I couldn't tell if the result was faintly positive or the result of the ink bleeding from the horizantal line of the +/- test.

    Oh, and my luteal phase says thank you!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com