/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, April 27, 2007

Pregnancy is Hard.

I was humbled by reading a comment in my last post by a woman who went through 4 very difficult pregnancies. I realized that my post was not at all sensitive to the fact that so many pregancies are very difficult.

I had a "sidelined" pregnancy that included 13 trips to the ER, 13 weeks of bedrest, and 7 weeks of hospital bed rest. I can not imagine how hard all of that would have been without the loving support of my husband.

My wish is to help all women going through pregnancy, complicated or not. I lost sight of that yesterday when reading the venom twoards children that some advocate. Thank you, Kathleen for helping me to regain sight of that goal.

1 Comments:

  • Lauren,

    13 trips to the ER is a lot! I had 3 trips to the ER, on account of extremely low blood-sugars (thank God for my patient and strong husband and my mother who cared for me during those times.)

    The many weeks of bedrest, for me, was nearly unbearable at times, especially when I still had toddlers around(!) But I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. I got to know my precious little ones (sniffle) and now that they are teens and one adult, I really, really miss those days. Friends, the time goes by so quickly, and that is another reason why abortion robs so many women of such wonderful - though tough - treasurable memories, as well as the obvious; life.

    By Blogger Kathleen F., at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com