/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, May 17, 2007

For the Glory of God.

God is good. I don't know where to begin other than to praise God for all He has done.

My doctor has written off this pregnancy and this child. I pray that God can use us to bring Him glory.

I received the worst prognosis yet, but I have peace. Praise God for placing His hand in our lives. I went to church yesterday discouraged and low on faith. God's Holy Spirit blew through me and I am no longer afraid.

Praise Jesus, our Savior.

We have surrendered our child to God's will. We know that He comes to bring life and it more abundantly. We have dedicated this child to God.

I spoke with our good friend Heather who told us that during my doctor visit she was praying for *exactly* what transpired.

God is good.

3 Comments:

  • Peace.

    By Blogger L., at 4:13 PM  

  • Hi,

    I’ve reviewed your blog and share your commitment to spreading information about the importance of a pro-life stance. I found your information at Pro-LifeBlogs.com.

    Would you be interested in participating in a book review blogtour? Like Always by Bob Elmer is about a family making a difficult decision to ensure the safety of their unborn child.

    Please respond to this query by Wednesday, May 23 if you’re interested in participating. I’ll provide a complimentary copy of the book, so please include your mailing address in the reply.

    Thank you,

    Kelly Blewett

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:18 PM  

  • You and your husband are in such a difficult season of your lives, but you surely bring a smile to God's face, as you choose to honor Him with your surrendered hearts and will. Continue to cling to Him!

    By Blogger A Life Inspired, at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com