/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Please Pray: HcG levels not rising correctly.

Please pray. My hormones are rising, but not well.

2 Comments:

  • Lauren, I hope and pray that your baby will be okay!
    Have you had problems with your HCG levels before?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:27 AM  

  • Thank you Bethany. My last pregnancy had some crazy HcG levels, but they were due to the fact that I lost one of the twins.

    In that case my levels actually went down at one point. They were going to do a D&C, but did an ultrasound to double check. Lo and behold they found Mr. Holden.

    It was *quite* the rollercoaster!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com