/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Gone Fishin'

We're going on vacation this week. I'll be back around Friday. Have a good week everyone!

3 Comments:

  • Did you have fun? :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 AM  

  • Enjoy your time off.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 AM  

  • I tried to leave a message on your machine, but it wouldn't let me.

    When you get in, holler at me. I want to hear about your vacation and talk about what we're doing for your BIRTHDAY!!!

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com