/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My Husband's Site

Here's a link to my husband's site. He's yet to make a first post, but that should happen sometime today. If you were around during the "good 'ol days" of this blog when I posted philosophical musings and debates, you're going to feel right at home at Oliver's.

This site will continue to be staunchly pro-life, but I think it will continue to trend more twoards family and religion. Don't get me wrong, I am here first and foremost to raise awareness of the autrocity of abortion. It's just that I'm starting to lose steam as far as new and relivent posts go in that area. I think it will be good for me to have add Oliver's philosophy back in the mix!

Anyways add Oli to your blogrolls, you'll be glad you did!

http://liverpop.wordpress.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com