/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, June 04, 2007

I Miscarried.

I really am not sure how to write this post. I first want to say that in all of this I give glory to God. I know that Satan was bound, and that this was within the will of God.

Though we are hurting, I know that God is always to be praised. We do not understand why, but God knew all the days of the life of our child and knew that they would be short.

We praise God for allowing us to know this child, even if only in my womb. This experience has brought us closer to God, and reinforced our faith. We have grown as parents and as children. We have been shown where we need improvement, and strive to rectify those areas.

Most importantly, we have been forced back down on our knees, and have been brought back into the presence of God. For that we are thankful.

We will never forget our baby bee. We pray that we will meet all of our lost children in Heaven where we will rejoice with the Lord.

Thank you for all of your prayers. Though this is not the outcome we had hoped for, we know that the will of God was done.

6 Comments:

  • Lauren, you have my deepest sympathies, as it has been so recently that this happened to me. Before I lost my baby, I never knew how much it hurts to have a miscarriage. I knew I felt sympathy for others who had experienced them, but I never realized how excruciating the pain and the loss in that early of pregnancy really is. It doesn't really make a difference how soon or how late it happens...the impact of the loss is the same. I want you to know that you'll continue to be in my prayers. Please take the time to read the comments and my posts about my miscarriage on my blog (link below). I pray that they will be of some help to you, since your experience seems so similiar to mine.
    http://bethany.preciousinfants.com/categories/Pregnancy%20Loss.aspx

    By Blogger Bethany, at 12:05 PM  

  • The end of the URL got cut off...this is the entire URL:


    http://bethany.preciousinfants.com
    /categories/Pregnancy%20Loss.aspx

    By Blogger Bethany, at 12:08 PM  

  • Thank you Bethany. You have been a great blessing during this time.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 12:11 PM  

  • Lauren, while my own experience with early pregnancy loss could not have been any more different from yours (and Bethany`s), everyone is dfferent, and you are clearly feeling the loss of your "baby bee." I continue to pray for you and your family.

    By Blogger L., at 12:39 PM  

  • I'm so sorry.

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 5:51 PM  

  • Lauren,
    My heart goes out to you.

    The delayed sadness and grief over my miscarriage at four months, years ago, led me to wonder about abortion's effects on women. This loss was one of several reasons that I came to be a pro-lifer and a pro-life writer. Fortunately you recognize the depth of your sadness. I pray that somewhere down the road, some good will also come from your suffering.

    Marybeth T. Hagan
    http://www.mothermayibeborn.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com