/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, July 26, 2007

What I Did on My Summer Vacation Pt. 1



Holden found a girlfriend...his Aunt Addy. He took her around the 'hood in his sweet ride. He was pretty upset to find out that she was an independent woman who preferred to drive herself!






This is my brother Brandon. He's 14. Need I say more?










This is my little sister Maddy. She's got the same band of freckles I had at her age. Now I see why everyone thought they were so cute!









This is my lovely sister Christie. Isn't she pretty? It's strange how similar we are.









Here's 5 of the 6 of us. My step sister Nate lie lives in Las Vegas. She's a buyer for Saks. Isn't that snazzy? Anyways, these are my half siblings that I didn't grow up with. They're fabulous. I am so glad I got to spend time with them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com