/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Apron Power!

I didn't realize that my apron power entry had been posted already over at mommylife
I'm so unprepared!

Here's a photo of my entry:


I can't seem to figure out how to post the snazzy tag to the contest. I keep messing up my template when I try. If anyone knows how to add a link I would be so happy.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • Introducing Lauren:

    Wife
    Mother
    Domestic Goddess!

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 9:50 AM  

  • I don't know how to do trackbacks, so here's a comment telling you I blogged about you. :)

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 10:23 AM  

  • Haha you wouldn't say domestic goddess if you saw the house right now. Let's just say that we got fast food TWICE today and I have yet to take the evidence to the dumpster.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:03 PM  

  • *Blush*

    Thank you for all the kind words. I think it must be said that you rock my world! I'm seriously amazed by your accomplishments.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:06 PM  

  • Lauren,
    I followed the links on jacque's blog and I just had to say that I love those shoes! They are to die for....

    By Blogger Zygote, at 9:26 PM  

  • Thanks...Target!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com